Broadway


Image result for mary poppins musicalImage result for the lion king

I have only ever been to one broadway show in my life which was Mary Poppins. It was the first time I have ever been to a musical and it was a great experience. I saw how all the songs played a huge part in the story and also just how catchy the songs are too. The song that stuck with me the most was "Spoon Full of Sugar", it was stuck in my head for a while after. Although a show I feel I must see some day is definitely The Lion King. Not only am I a huge Disney fan and want Simba to be my pet lion but I have seen the trailer and the production seems so amazing. I think the meaning behind the lion king is so important, aside from the obvious lesson: Hakuna Matata, the over all meaning is that we are all apart of the circle of life and that change is inevitable. Seeing these things come to life must be quite the emotional rollercoaster. Mary Poppins being my only experience thus far with theatre, The Lion King WILL be the next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cuero's view on Creativity

Introduction